We Can’t Wait to See You All!
Before your Visit to The Elm Tree
Please Read the Following
Ensuring the Safety of Our Guests and Staff:
- Booking – Please email or call us, if you arrive without a reservation we may not be able to accommodate you in line with social distancing guidelines.
- Arrival – On arrival at The Elm Tree please park as usual, then follow directions on the blackboards to the rear/side of the pub accessible via the main car park. This will be the only entrance for the foreseeable future to maintain our customers safety and to encourage flow of people within the building.
- Check in & Hands Cleaned – Here you will be greeted by one of our staff who will check you in and direct you towards the bathroom & sanitiser station. All guests are required to clean their hands on arrival.
- Getting Seated – Hands clean and ready you will then be directed/taken to your table by a member of staff.
- Drinks order/Menus – The member of staff will then take your drinks order from the table and also provide you with menus, if you’re eating or just drinking. On the back you will find a form – this is for track and trace – we require everybody to fill one in which we will keep for 21 days as per Government guidelines.
- Table Service – All orders will be taken from tables, for everyone’s safety we are encouraging all customers to stay sat for the duration of their visit.
- Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy – we have missed you all a very great deal and are delighted to be open, let us look after you – after all that’s what we are here for!
N.B. Dogs are welcome as always 🙂
- Health Test/Temperature – All of our staff will be regularly checked for COVID symptoms and required to fill in a form confirming this on return to work.
- Risk Assessment – A full Risk Assessment has been carried out for The Elm Tree, ensuring our compliance with all guidelines and more importantly the safety of all Guests and Staff.
- The Gong – Every 30 minutes a gong will sound – this is a reminder for all staff to clean their hands and surfaces, we apologise for the effect this may have on service but please get behind the staff and make a bit of fun out of this!
For Information Regarding Our Reopening Please see our Reopening Info Page
Many thanks, Jim & All at The Elm
What a fabulous meal at The Elm Tree. Have never been in the evening before and I have to say it was a great meal. We will be coming back for more very soon.